Saturday, June 23, 2012

I stumbled to a new Site again

Again, I'm in front of the computer and blogging. I would like to apologize for my last post because it is made out of my anger. But I thought that blogging will be the only way to release my anger, so in that I didn't hesitate to write about what I feel.

As for now, my head cools down and everything is smooth sailing right now I am right to release my anger in a form of writing a blog instead of releasing it physical because I might hurt somebody and I don't want that to happen.

So, now back to what I always love to do. Reading other blog and telling stories that might be interesting. During my surfing at the internet, I encounter a new blogging site that pays for review. The site is named Payperpost.com  (you can click this link to check for yourself)

I did some research on this site and luckily I found out that this is a good and legitimate site that pays bloggers for a review post. With this I immediately sign in to try this one. I hope that I can use this site that I newly discovered properly.

PS: the site said Twist and tear and boogie woogie 

I wonder what this phrase means. hehe

1 comment:

  1. that's a great blog advertising site dude...
    they're legit!

    ReplyDelete