Sunday, July 1, 2012

Just Like that

Proper Money handling is kind of not my thing these days. Last Friday I did got my paycheck from my work its like it just bounce of my hands because right now I already don't have enough money. Because of my daily expenses including the transportation and foods. All that's left of my money has been used up to this. This is also the reason why I don't go to much these past few weeks. I tend to stay in the house at my room to minimize my money spending.

And yesterday, I asked my sister to pay the bills that I'm required to pay to and to her mistake she accidentally paid at the wrong account. I'm totally mad because this things happen when I did perfectly budgeted all the money I've got. And now, My bills for the month is still there and I don't have much money. But I didn't keep myself mad 'cause its just useless to yell at someone because the damage has been done so to speak. I can't undo what happened I just need to solve this problem which apparently I don't know yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment